Monday, December 12, 2011

Girl/Boy, What are you doing to me?

I am officially 11 weeks and 1 day...and I am still feeling sick. Everyone says it should end around week 14, but it seems to be getting worse.

My birthday was this past Saturday and I had a wonderful time!

Friday night, we went to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa and went on a horse ride through the city. Mom said I had a glow while we were on the ride - just something about sitting next to Daddy, riding through the city I love, and knowing that next year at this time you will be with us, had me in the best of the best moods!

Saturday, we woke up so early that we took a mid-morning nap. We went to lunch with the Glaser and shared our news with them; they were so excited! We came home and took another nap - I told you I have been feeling worse! We got up, got ready and met Grandpa, Sarah, Maria and her boyfriend, Frank, Magen and Jim Lawler for some dinner and bowling. It was exactly what I wanted to do. Since I couldn't drink, I wanted to do something - not just go to dinner. It was tons of fun, but I was exhausted when we got home at 11!

Sunday was spent resting. Football, Kardashians (please don't grow up to be like Kim or Khloe!) and Panera for lunch. I haven't been able to eat chicken, but was craving their Thai Chicken Salad! I think there is enough flavor that the chicken taste didn't bother me at all! I was in bed a little after 9, but kept waking up every hour or so.

Poor Daddy has to deal with me feeling sick and not being as cuddly as usual. I hate not being able to be as close to Daddy as I normally am, but I am just so uncomfortable that I move a lot and have to get up to eat crackers, go to the bathroom, etc...he's a trooper, though! He is such a huge help. Your Dad has the biggest heart - you will learn that soon enough! You are so lucky to have him as a role model!


Anyways, that's the update for now. You got a few gifts this past weekend, but those will have to wait until I take pictures! Your Aunties (my girlfriends) are already spoiling you. :)


xoxo
Mom

No comments: