Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dear Poppy: We Get to See You Soon!

Hi, Poppy!!

I just got off the phone with your new best friend, Maine Medical Center! We have our first appointment on December 7th at 9:30 and we get to see you for the first time. I wish it was today; I don't know how I'm going to wait two weeks!!

Today, I am going to lunch with Magen and her mom and am going to share our wonderful news with them...you are going to have lots of aunties!

Daddy is in the process still of interviewing with Sysco...they really want him, but it's quite a process! I am applying for various teaching jobs, but it's hard in the middle of the school year! Other than that, we are still getting settled and waiting for the downstairs at Grandma's house to be finished so we can move down there. Now, where are we going to fit a crib? We'll figure it out!

Here are some cribs I have been looking at...what do you think?

Restoration Hardware Antique Spindle:
I like this one for the classic look and the price compared to others at higher-end stores


Sleepi System:
I like this one because it's small at first, which is great for us, but then grows to be a crib and a toddler bed. The only issue is the price ($1,000) and buying different sized sheets!


Pottery Barn Cataline 3-in-1 Crib:
I like this one for the price and that it will convert into a toddler bed


I am thinking that if you are a girl, we will do a light color: either white or light oak. If you are a boy, maybe a darker color. Either way, your sheets and decor aren't going to be that colorful...just simple and relaxing are what we want. Very light pinks or blues with a gray contrast. What do you think? I'm pretty sure you will sleep well no matter what colors we have in there!


Time to get somes stuff done, little person!


This year, I am thankful for YOU (and Daddy)!

Kisses,
Mom

No comments: