Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dear Poppy: Week 6?

Hi, Poppy! We still aren't exactly sure how old you are, but you are GROWING...I know that! My pants are snug and I am tired. You are starting to show, too, so I am wearing lots of ruffly and baggy shirts. Leggings are my best friend right now; I wish I could wear them all the time! I definitely need to buy a few things, but have to save a little money, first.



I just want you to know how happy you've made me and daddy. You weren't exactly planned (neither of us have jobs or a place to live - we are living with your Nana!), but we weren't exactly trying to prevent you, either, and we are so blessed to have made you!! Sometimes, it doesn't feel real yet, but there's not a second that goes by that I don't think about you. Especially when my boobs hurt, I'm exhausted and feel like throwing up ;) But I would do anything for you! And it's a great reason to get a foot rub from daddy. :) You will see...he will spoil you and treat you like a queen! He makes me (and you) feel the most important person in the world.

Anyways, I am so anxious to tell people! We are waiting to tell my mom and dad until we have a sonogram to show them; they have always wanted to be grandparents and I know they will be over-the-moon excited about you! I really want to tell my girlfriends because they keep inviting us out to drink and we keep blowing them off! This is such a huge secret....only a few more weeks until we share the wonderful news!

I love you, little person!!

xoxo,
Mom

No comments: